Dr. Malini EliatambyDeputy Vice-Chancellor & Vice-President (Academic)
INTI International University, Malaysia
Dr. Eliatamby, who is the Deputy Vice Chancellor(AcademicInnovations) at INTI International University and the Vice President of TeachingLearning Innovation across INTI Education Group has been instrumental incurriculum development, measuring student outcomes, quality assuranceinitiatives, teaching and learning, professional development and e learningacross INTI. She managed the successful learning management system migrationacross INTI, the deployment of the blended learning initiative at INTI andhybrid learning. She spearheaded the innovation agenda at INTI which includedthe strategic deployment of e learning, change management, faculty development,flipped classroom, online assessment,gamification, mentoring and quality assurance mechanisms in e learning.She is now actively engaged with the deployment of analytics and big dataacross the group
11:00 AM [Panel Discussion] ‘Facebook-ing’ the online learning: building connected learning community to engage and enhance learner retention rate
- Restructuring curriculum to fit online learning modalities: essential attributes of online environment
- From instructional to constructional design to elevate diversified learning insights
- Understanding the reflection pathway and how one share with one another
- Leveraging established social platforms and omni-channels to stay in tune with students– a cost effective, user-friendly and impactoriented approach
2:50 PM [Case Study] Instilling an ecosystem of online learning excellence to spearhead pedagogy, innovation and technology enhanced learning
- How has technology changed teaching and knowledge acquisition?
- How has faculty development changed to enable faculty to adjust to the digital learner while maintaining sound pedagogy.
- Creating the right mindset: overcoming the technology hurdle through professional development, recognition and analytics
- Providing instructors with autonomy and support to manage the online learner – the role of analytics