Dr. Malini Eliatamby
Deputy Vice-Chancellor & Vice-President (Academic)
INTI International University, Malaysia
11:00 AM [Panel Discussion] ‘Facebook-ing’ the online learning: building connected learning community to engage and enhance learner retention rate
- Restructuring curriculum to fit online learning modalities: essential attributes of online environment
- From instructional to constructional design to elevate diversified learning insights
- Understanding the reflection pathway and how one share with one another
- Leveraging established social platforms and omni-channels to stay in tune with students– a cost effective, user-friendly and impactoriented approach
2:50 PM [Case Study] Instilling an ecosystem of online learning excellence to spearhead pedagogy, innovation and technology enhanced learning
- How has technology changed teaching and knowledge acquisition?
- How has faculty development changed to enable faculty to adjust to the digital learner while maintaining sound pedagogy.
- Creating the right mindset: overcoming the technology hurdle through professional development, recognition and analytics
- Providing instructors with autonomy and support to manage the online learner – the role of analytics